What's new

Back From the Cruise

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got back from the cruise to Jamaica, Grand Cayman and Cozumel.

Went to La Casa Del Habano in Grand Cayman. Unbelievable. An entire store full of nothing but Cuban cigars. A great time was had by all. Wish you were here. Got the T-Shirt (really).

Picked up a few while I was there. Some Cohiba Robustos, some Monte #2s and a couple of Hoyo de Monterrey Petite Robustos. I smoked the HdMs on the ship - I've found a new friend...

Go there if you get the chance. Think about it. Talking your wife into a cruise will be one of the easiest things you ever do, suggest you go to Grand Cayman and just "happen" to stumble on to LCDH. It's just across the street from the pier. You can't miss it.

I tried to find the LCDH in Cozumel but it was gone. It's closure might have been related to the hurricane but I don't know. The Havana Club Cafe and Bar is still there but they were very expensive compared to LCDH in Cayman.

It was a great trip but it's good to be home.

Evan

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The man in the shop was interesting. He wasn't very friendly at first but when I made the purchase, he changed. He must get a lot of tire kickers being so close to the pier. I accidentally left part of my purchase in store and went back to the tender to the ship. He came out to the dock and somehow managed to find me and give me my stuff before the tender left the pier. There were at least 500 people on that dock - how he found me I don't know.