What's new

Back to my regular program

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Had gone about a month without smoking a cigar. Then went to 3 in 2 weeks. Over the last 1.5 weeks I have returned to my normal 2 per day on weekdays and 1 on the weekend.
Being stressed, overworked and just damn busy with life was about to wear me down:timebomb:. The world is beginning to slow again and return to normal.

Had a CAO Brazilia Samba this morning and an LFD Factory press this evening. Life is good:king:

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
like the samba,,, one of the only cao's that i truly enjoy!! always enjoy a good lfd, esp. the el jocko!!

nice to be regular,,,,

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Oh it's very do-able when you're busy. I've been there before. Glad to see you back in the swing of things Richard.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I understand completely, sometimes it just gets too hard to make the time but when you do it is great..

jrohrer

BoM Jan '07
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I too can sympathise. lately I've had next to no time for a smoke. I think I've had 3 in the past month!

although, once I get through this grad class (2 more weeks) and finish up my school year (mid next month) I hit summer and the gloves come off!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Had gone about a month without smoking a cigar. Then went to 3 in 2 weeks. Over the last 1.5 weeks I have returned to my normal 2 per day on weekdays and 1 on the weekend.
Being stressed, overworked and just damn busy with life was about to wear me down:timebomb:. The world is beginning to slow again and return to normal.

Had a CAO Brazilia Samba this morning and an LFD Factory press this evening. Life is good:king:
I enjoy the Samba. Nice torp. Its always nice for me to have a cigar at the end of the day after dinner. I have to admit that sometimes I have to forcemyself to slow down and enjoy. These are sometimes the best smokes of the week.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I've been about one a month for a while now. I'm looking forward to some nice summer evenings and planning on setting more time aside for relaxation. Going to try to get a couple in a week.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Spring and fall are actually my HEAVIEST smoking times because the weather is generally nice enough everyday to sit on the patio and smoke. In the winter, it's more of a hassle to go out to the garage and fire up the heater, and in the summer it's usually miserable to sit in the extreme heat and sweat while smoking.

So right now, I'm smoking about 5 or 6 cigars a week, which is a LOT for me.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I keep a bunch of tins in my coolerdor for those times when I dn't have time to smoke in the evenings. They work perfect for the 15 minute ride to and from work.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0

Nice. Welcome back to the good life. :thumbsup: