What's new

Bear (the real Black Dog) Makes TV debut

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
My little guy Bear made his television debut last night on the Sunday Spotlight segment of the 11:00 news out of Winchester VA. You can see a thumbnail of the clip at http://www.tv3winchester.com .
Ignore the goofy looking dude in the chair. Pay attention to Bear and my friend Margie instead. They did great. I hate just having my picture taken so I can't believe I actually got in front of a television camera. I was terribly nervous and couldn't remember what I wanted to say!
The clip is about how Black Dog Coffee helps support the SPCA in Winchester. Margie is on the board of the SPCA and helps promote and sell Black Dog over that way at the farmers markets and other special events.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I could tell you were nervous there at the end :rofl: Don't sweat it, you got good coffee and now you're famous!

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I'll be using a few of those minutes in the coming weeks. Black Dog Coffee is going to be written up in two more local papers. It'll be in the Sunday Money section of The Journal Newspaper (eastern panhandle of WV) and the Sunday Food section of The Winchester Star. Not sure the dates yet but I'll keep you posted.

Maybe even cooler.....it's not in ink yet but there's a strong possibility that I may be teaching a class this fall (non-credit of course) at Shenandoah University. On coffee, of course.
This is fun!