What's new

Been absent a bit

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Congratulations. My wife and I have been packing for several weeks preparing to move to our new house. We close on the 20th of this month and can’t move into the new house until the 10thof next month. She is taking the dogs and staying with a friend 2 counties away and I’ll be sleeping on a cot in a spare room at work until then. Huge pain but it will be worth it. Post up some pics of your new place sometime.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Congratulations. My wife and I have been packing for several weeks preparing to move to our new house. We close on the 20th of this month and can’t move into the new house until the 10thof next month. She is taking the dogs and staying with a friend 2 counties away and I’ll be sleeping on a cot in a spare room at work until then. Huge pain but it will be worth it. Post up some pics of your new place sometime.
Thanks that's rough. Luckily were renting at the moment so it should be a smooth transition. We close 9/11. I'll post pics once its official. Don't wanna get my Hope's up if something happens.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Congratulations! My wife and I just purchased our first house! It's been a long and super stressful few months for the both of us, but we're here! Things really got hectic and the best advice about it is to not take it out on each other. Just communicate and try to keep calm and collected with each other. Even if you want to ring each other's necks. In the long run, you'll sit back and say "we made it."