What's new

been gone awhile ,nice to be back.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
man what a crazy couple months, complications from a stomach surgery and lost my internet,just got a satellite linkup, i live way out and i smoked my 1st cigar on my deck ,in around 2 months,very satisfying.kept getting sick, infection in my stomachin incision.,didnt think i was ever gonna heal up from surgery.but everytjings looking goodnow.glad to be reading the posts again.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Damn that sounds like a bad rough patch. But what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger. Glad you are back on top.

Flare88

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can relate to your temporary cigar recess. Nothin beats finally getting back into it and enjoying that well deserved smoke.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah i had 2 fonseca imports#1s i think, ive had put up in the humidore ,i know some people dont care fore em but i liked it with my coffee,got my cohibas,hoyo excalibers,macanudos and the 5 vegas and laflors,small bundle churchhills, back from my wife she only let me tend to em and look at them while i was still going to a wound care clinic.had staph get in my incision took 7 weeks to close up. you all probably remember me whining about it couple months ago. well thanks to all especiallyjosh( jrohrer), he sent me alot of cigars to try.