What's new

Best Game in Town ?

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I have always enjoyed Johnny-O's cigars, and these days they are not only one of the best choices for a great smoke, they are one of the small group of cigars available .

I hope to always have a stash from John ,his sticks are excellent when young and will age gracefully for years.

I have bought quite a few EL sticks since back in 2018, and they are among my most prized sticks.

Currently he has some of the EL goodies in hand, and a small offering of his World Famous and his La Corona bundles.

I invite you to move quickly and get yourself some of these while they are available.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have always enjoyed Johnny-O's cigars, and these days they are not only one of the best choices for a great smoke, they are one of the small group of cigars available .

I hope to always have a stash from John ,his sticks are excellent when young and will age gracefully for years.

I have bought quite a few EL sticks since back in 2018, and they are among my most prized sticks.

Currently he has some of the EL goodies in hand, and a small offering of his World Famous and his La Corona bundles.

I invite you to move quickly and get yourself some of these while they are available.
interesting. I still have several. haven't had one in a while, Might have to burn one in the morning.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Did a split on a bundle of EL sticks along with a bundle of LC corona gordos (just for me) a couple of days before Christmas.

I already have 100+ sticks of various vitolas on hand and would have to agree they are the "best game in town".

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I just ordered a mix of EL, LC, and WF from Johnny-O and will post some pics when they arrive. Do y'all recommend aging them for a bit, or are they good to go rott?

Sent from my SM-G996U1 using Tapatalk