What's new

Best ISOM cigar period?

Da Klugs

Fluffmeister
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
jcgoldner said:
Hey Bros

Now that I have a nice list of best bang for your buck ISOM cigars how about your favorite ISOM cigar regardless of the price? What 's the one you'd smoke no matter what it took?

Thanks
John
Favorite cigar regarless of price is the Monte Espceical 98's. Got some, then got some more, then got some more. Just keep going back to them. I likes them a lot.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Da Klugs actually turned me onto my current favorite, the Partagas 8-9-8. Can't say it's "the best" habano out there, but sure is yummy.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Bsslack said:
Aged Trinidad Fundadores!

I had a few '98's and I was Ruined by them.

Better than Sex.

Slack
I have to agree with Brian on this one!! :yes: I've only had the pleasure of smoking 3 of these, which were all sent to me by shall I say, some very generous brothers. :thumbsup: These 3 cigars are without a doubt, the 3 best cigars I have ever smoked.

The world would be a much better place if there would be a never ending supply of '98 Fundadores!!

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I think my best memory of a Cuban smoke, was the first- CoRo on the beach in Aruba- it all just clicked, and I can still taste how good that cigar was...led to financial ruin and scandal of course, but well worth it.
Currently, Mag 46 and Boli CG never, ever let me down.