What's new

Best Jon Huber Stick

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Lately, I have been enjoying a number of smokes from Jon Huber as many on this board have noted, it seems that the man has the Midas Touch when it comes to making cigars. This got me to thinking and please forgive me if there is a similar post out there. What would those in this community say are the top sticks from Mr. Huber?

Here are my Top 5

JD Howard (in a landslide)
Las Calaveras 2014
CAO La Traviata
Jericho Hill
CAO Soprano

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
AA 2014
AA 2015
LC 2015
Jericho Hill
Four Kicks I think
My top 4 are definite, 5th could be many different ones.
I could go on and on...

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I can only speak for the few that I have smoked since I have recently started smoking CH really since joining this site a few months ago, but here's my list in order.

LC2015 (hands down my favorite cigar right now)
Jericho Hill
AA2014
JD Howard (have only had one but it had burn issues but I was also on a boat fishing and it was somewhat windy)

On deck in the humidors:
LC2014
AA2015
Headley Grange
Snake Oil
And a few of the the above mentioned in the various sizes they're offered in.

What I can say is that I have thouroughly enjoyed every CH I have smoked and will continue to smoke anything @JonHuber puts out. I also have some La Imperiosa's on order which I'm stoked about.

Last edited:

HIM*

Closer To The Sun
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
The particular order could change depending on my mood but If I had to give a top 5 it would look like this...

Mule Kick
Tennessee Waltz/ Paniolo
LC14
HG Drumstick
LC15

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Double W
TAA15
Headley grange
Jericho hill
LC15

Double W and TAA15 are by far my current favorite NC's.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Snake Oil FTMFW!!! Can I hope that these will return as a regular release? Please? @JonHuber
For my tastes, Best Cigar EVER!!! I'd almost give up my Noella Reserva for my all time favorite. Very close call.

Mason Dixon project Southern
HG, my goto smoke.
HG drumstick
LC2014

Last edited:

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
That's a tough question. The Headley Grange was the first cigar I ever smoked that wasn't from General or Altadis. It was the smoke that made me say "wow, that's a damn good cigar". I am also quite fond of the Angels Anvil 2014/2015 and both Las Calaveras are great.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have only had 3 from him and must say i have enjoyed them all. My favorite, what i am smoking with great pleasure right now is the MD Nothern, then it would be the Hedley Grange then a close third would be Jericho Hill.
I think i was on my way to being an Arturo Fuente hoar but after the small sampling i have had from John Huber I am now firmly in his corner.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I have to say that CH is the one company that has wowed me!! Not one release has disappointed me...

1. LC 2014
2. Double W
3. LC 2015
4. JD Single shot
5. Tennessee Waltz

Thankyou Mr. Huber for providing such a great product!!

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
LC 2015 - I've only had one of these so far, but thought it was amazing.
Jerichol Hill - I thought this was pretty incredible. Last one I had had too tight a draw, but I'll be back to it
No particular order on the other's I've had from the Crowned heads... JD Howard, Four Kicks and Headly Grange.

Definately looking forward trying more of them, that's for sure!