What's new

Best New Releases?

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Hello Gentlemen,

Haven’t posted in forever…lots of new names here, and I see some OGs still hanging around. I stopped by the local today to grab some stand-bys, and realized that there’s a ton of new stuff out there that I haven’t tried. The last couple years I’ve really just been buying my favorite CCs and stuff I know I like. Haven’t branched out much.

Bomb @Hopduro

So, the question is, what’s new(ish) and worth going after?

I picked up all three of the Tat Tuxtlas, and the new CH las Calaveras.

Thanks in advance,
nicK

PS - Do not send me any cigars! Seriously. This isn’t one of those posts. I won’t even open them. I’ll just print a fresh label and forward them right to Hop.

Rating - 100%
142   0   0
Bomb both @Hopduro and @MyFathersKeeper?

Of the newer stuff that's come out that I have liked and for me have warranted at least a 5er of

I really enjoyed the Rojas street taco barbacoa. Haven't tried the newer CT wrapped yet but have a couple singles ordered

I also very much like both the Lampert Rojo and Azul for different reasons.

Warped Nicotina was a solid release, reminding me a little bit of illusiones blends

Rating - 100%
74   0   0

Of the newer stuff that's come out that I have liked and for me have warranted at least a 5er of

I really enjoyed the Rojas street taco barbacoa. Haven't tried the newer CT wrapped yet but have a couple singles ordered

Warped Nicotina was a solid release, reminding me a little bit of illusiones blends

What Ike said. (y)

Rating - 100%
40   0   0

Thanks, dude. All of those are new to me.

Bomb Dr. @Hopduro

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Nice to meet you Nick, my name is Matt.
A couple of my favs this year are the Illusione Allegria and the Ponce Sumatra. The Rojas Street Tacos are solid as well, with the new Carnitas being very tasty.

So your saying we should bomb @Hopduro???:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Nice to meet you too. Thanks for the recommendation.

Yes. Definitely bomb @Hopduro. I don’t even know what he’s been up to, but I’m sure he deserves it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi @MyFathersKeeper ,
I am not sure what types of cigars you enjoy. But I have been having good luck with a lot of the newer CAO's they are an easy smoke, have some good flavor, and priced reasonably. I just picked up some of the BX3's they might be worth trying.