What's new

Best nonalcoholic drunk pairing

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
If you have local cigar shops, they can often be a great resource of knowledge as well for obvious reasons. Not all cigar shops are great, but I find that the vast majority are really really good. I personally prefer to buy cigars in stores vs. online retailers. Again, just a personal preference. I mentioned online stores because I thought I read somewhere that your local cigar shop was throwing in the towel.

Whatever the case, get a hold of those non-infused cigars, smoke them, let me know what you think.
The issue with online stores is you have to be 21 and they do I.D checks and I’m only 19 my local store was closed for a little while it’s a alright store decent selection in a walk in humidor but more of a beer and cig and bong store then a cigar shop the employees know nothing. But I’ll definitely try to get a hold of all these and give you my options!

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I would highly recommend going online and picking up the following:
• Fuente 8-5-8 Natural
• Fuente 8-5-8 Maduro
• Crowned Heads Luminosa
• CAO Flathead
• La Gloria Cubana
• Padron X000 Series

Those will give you a pretty good mix of leaves and country nuances to jump start your journey. Once you are done burning through these, let me know which one(s) is/are your favorite(s). Also, all of these pair great with Coffee, Root Beer, and Dr. Pepper.

There is a lot to learn on this journey ahead of you. This forum will be a great resource for you in cigars and cigar etiquette.
I'm so glad you're back.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
The issue with online stores is you have to be 21 and they do I.D checks and I’m only 19 my local store was closed for a little while it’s a alright store decent selection in a walk in humidor but more of a beer and cig and bong store then a cigar shop the employees know nothing. But I’ll definitely try to get a hold of all these and give you my options!
www.smallbatchcigar.com is a site sponsor that sells cigars online to people who are at least 18 years old, or the minimum age in your local jurisdiction

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, I have never tried to pair them because I thought that this mix would make me stay in the bathroom for hours. I should try mixing coke with something. After getting rid of my alcohol addiction, I became a professional soft drinks sommelier and tried all the flavors they got in the local shop. I was recommended to try this at fherehab.com, and it worked. It makes you feel like you’ve substituted your alcoholic drinks collection with something that is not so different. It’s also a collection, just without any alcohol. It’s still not super healthy but better than alcohol. Now, step by step, I try to reduce the number of such drinks I consume.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Since you bumped this up. My favorite is homemade lemonade. With lots of lemons. To me that is the very best. I haven’t seen it mentioned but that’s my fav. The bottled stuff doesn’t do anything for me. I tried simply lemonade because I really dig the orange juice they make. Try it once. Think the lemon keeps your palate fresh.

coffee Dr Pepper or such is good but I don’t drink much soda.