What's new

Best (worst) Cigar Experiences

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i'm putting together a paper for the sole purpose of overturning a smoking ban here in Texas. i need a lot of stories as examples of how bias the modern society is against smokers, cigarettes, cigars, or pipes. something along the lines of how you had a tobacco product of any kind, and how someone intruded on your wonderful smoking experience, rudely preferably, but poilte will be alright. case in point: i remember once i was in a bar, in Pittsburgh, with at least 6 or 7 people smoking the small white cancer sticks, so i thought it would be ok to pull out a Fuente. hadn't even lit it, just had it in my hand while i downed a beer. this snotty faced heap of parrot droppings excuse for a woman comes up behind me and starts coughing, comes up right beside me, and starts complaining about the smell of my cigar. i told her, very politely i might add, that she must be mistaken. she gets very beligerant with me, saying how rude i was, that i must not have been raised correctly by not holding the comfort of others in high regard, so on and so on. i told her that she was mistaken, once again, and to prove it to her that my stick was not lit, i showed her the end, blew on it, no smoke, and held the foot against the palm of my hand, all to prove to her that she was an obnoxious pleasure police member, trampling on my right to a good time. needless to say, she quickly stormed off in a huff, seeing the error of her ways. this story is one of a dozen i have lived through, and it's the type of story i need for my paper that i will be presenting at the next town hall meeting. i thank you, my wife thanks you, my mother and father thank you, my whole family thanks you.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Man, I wish I had some good stories.

The only thing close is I was in a bar where people were making side comments about the cigar. Never said anything to me but I have good ears.