What's new

Big Smoke- Las Vegas

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Bwahahahahaha, truth! I'm afraid he could burn through the everything I own in a matter of days... ;)
Actually, I have to step my game up...
I don't have "buying freezes" and I have a few boxes sealed but outside of humidors. And to top it off I have another 5 boxes that are bought that have yet to arrive.

Keep in mind I have 4 Full Humidors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Actually, I have to step my game up...
I don't have "buying freezes" and I have a few boxes sealed but outside of humidors. And to top it off I have another 5 boxes that are bought that have yet to arrive.

Keep in mind I have 4 Full Humidors.

Hahaha, I don't think there's room to "step your game up" man. You're definitely making the most of the hours in the day. At this rate you're going to catch up to saka!

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Hahaha, I don't think there's room to "step your game up" man. You're definitely making the most of the hours in the day. At this rate you're going to catch up to saka!
Haha...yeah not too many gaps in the smoke day. Who's Saka?

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Haha...yeah not too many gaps in the smoke day. Who's Saka?

Uh....... Not sure if you're messing with me or serious. Ssaka, LP blender, now runs Dunbarton, has some of the best posts I've read on harvesting, fermenting, aging and blending. Mostly older posts.

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
From the people I know who have been to the Big Smoke they say it is a great experience. Yeah, the cigars aren't always worth the money, but it's still a fun experience. The foot events, drink pairings, cigars, seminars, and an opportunity to meet cigar makers is what makes the experience good. If you're going simply to get a bag full of cigars than it won't be worth the investment, If you go looking for a fun experience and weekend then it is worth the money.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I've been a few times, It is allot fun, Yes lots of lines, there is a lot of people ......

Just go with a good state of mind , relax and have fun , if it were me I'd do the seminars again, Don't forget there is allot of after party with Vendors and the big retailers, I'd say go and have a great time ................

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I guess Jay wouldn't know who Saka is since he only smokes the best cigars in the world...Cubans. He's too classy and high-minded for Nicaraguans.
Hahaha, Jay's not that one dimensional, it's apparent he's appreciating some variety, at least lately. And Steve himself went through a decade or so "Habanos only phase" as he puts it. The man is a wealth of good info.