What's new

Biggest loser-2016

usmcpurcell

Dutch
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I'm posting this here because there are brothers showing interest in this that do not have access to the contest pages yet if it's in violation please move mods.

That being said I'm hosting this years biggest loser competition! After talking it over with a few brothers there is enough interested to kick this off!

I'm pretty much going to go with the same rules as last years, we are going by percentage lost not by weight so it evens out the playing field. The competition will start Monday January 11th and run through Monday March 14th.

To enter is a five cigar buy in, that will be sent to me to hold during the competition PM me for details and address if needed. The winner takes most and to keep morale going we decided the two runner ups will win a fiver! Entries start now until Monday the 11th as long as I have a en-route tracking number by Monday you will be included. A weekly weigh in with pictures is required to to keep things legitimate, though being a brotherhood I'm sure we don't have to worry about cheaters.

So get all the junk food out of your system this week! Let's lose some weight and win some cigars!

If I've left anything out please feel free to message me and I will add to the thread or any questions I will be glad to answer!

Confirmed entries/ starting weight:

1. @hakoomay 282
2. @Craig Mac 286
3. @ChipS 321
4. @usmcpurcell 312
5. @Monsterdg 254
6. @EricT 262
7. @memphsdad 247
8. @manbearpig 320
9. @mguti 252
10. @Spenny 213
11. @TommyZ 228

Last edited:

HIM*

Closer To The Sun
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'd be on this but I just finished cutting so I'll just leave this here for those interested. The numbers below are per pound of body weight. Highly recommend pairing with a heavy lifting routine and a 45%/35%/20% macro split of P/F/C.

Diet -

1-1.5g protein, .3-.7g fat, rest of cals in quality carbs.

*Other tips -

*Use TDEE calc to figure out daily caloric needs.

*Set daily cal intake to 400-500 cal below TDEE.

*Use Myfitnesspal app, it's free and everything you need.

*Learn about refeeds and the importance of occasional cheat meals in a diet plan.

Good luck you guys

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I'd be on this but I just finished cutting so I'll just leave this here for those interested. The numbers below are per pound of body weight. Highly recommend pairing with a heavy lifting routine and a 45%/35%/20% macro split of P/F/C.

Diet -

1-1.5g protein, .3-.7g fat, rest of cals in quality carbs.

*Other tips -

*Use TDEE calc to figure out daily caloric needs.

*Set daily cal intake to 400-500 cal below TDEE.

*Use Myfitnesspal app, it's free and everything you need.

*Learn about refeeds and the importance of occasional cheat meals in a diet plan.

Good luck you guys
Thanks for the this. One question: What is P//F/C?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk