What's new

Black Dog Coffee

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
About a month after I joined BOTL, Brian announced the creation of Black Dog Coffee. Man, am I stupid! It took me three years to try his coffee. Now I am hooked. If you drink coffee, and haven't tried Black Dog, you are as stupid as I am. What was I waiting for? His service is incredible and the coffee is first rate. I heartily recommend the sampler and they Dogwatch blend is a must. When I looked up that first thread, I noticed that he posted it exactly three years ago today so I thought I would bring it up and offer my congratulations.

http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php?t=7713&highlight=Black+coffee

Happy anniversary Brian!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
man, I need to get some too. I've known about it for about two years, but my ex girlfriend worked for s-bux and I got coffee for free. It's been about a year since then, so I need to start spending money on better coffee.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
My favorite is the Tanzania Peaberry - Burka Estate, just got a pound of it in a couple days ago. I still have the decaf from the sampler. Thinking of brewing some of that right now and enjoying a cigar with it. I honestly don't think I've ever had decaf before.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I love the stuff. As said the dogwatch dark blend rules. It's my mother's favorite (I turned her onto the coffee as well), and I used to like the last batch of Tanzanian Peaberry that wasn't burka estate. The new stuff is still good but it was missing something when I was looking for what the old one had.

Josh.CHI

The Dude abides
Rating - 81.8%
10   2   0
GAAAAAAAAAAWD you guys you....seriously... now I am going to have to order some. I was a manager at Gloria Jeans after high school.... I already have serious coffee issues... now I have to order it too... you guys youuuu