What's new

Black Dog Website

Ratbert

BoM Oct '07
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Brian, your new website looks awesome! You guys did a great job and I'll be ordering soon.

Thanks too for extending the special prices to your Brothers here. I predict that you're going to have great success with your company! :thumbsup:

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
I need to emphasize:

Black Dog Coffee is the BEST, the BEST coffee around.

I cannot go a day without it, and the days that I do I am dreaming of it.

Yes, I am addicted....

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I need to emphasize:

Black Dog Coffee is the BEST, the BEST coffee around.

I cannot go a day without it, and the days that I do I am dreaming of it.

Yes, I am addicted....
Thank you for the vote of confidence! You flatter me! I do try though and I'm glad you're liking the coffee.

And seriously, thanks again to all who helped me get started. This has been great fun and is growing much faster than I anticipated!

Once again special thanks to Eric for all the effort he put into this, making it look and work so well. It couldn't have been easy listening to me whine and say things like "maybe we could put this here and move that over there and oh, yeah, do you think we could make it do this?, and is it done yet?"

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
It's a nice looking site.

One rather glaring omission I noticed right off is that I do not see the amount (weight) of coffee you get for the price listed. For instance, if I click one of your Best Sellers from the main menu, I see the price of $5.50, but nothing about weight ... so many might think this is the price per pound. I think you really need to put the weight right next to the price.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
It's a nice looking site.

One rather glaring omission I noticed right off is that I do not see the amount (weight) of coffee you get for the price listed. For instance, if I click one of your Best Sellers from the main menu, I see the price of $5.50, but nothing about weight ... so many might think this is the price per pound. I think you really need to put the weight right next to the price.
Excellent point. So far with this cart I haven't seen a way to do that. I did try to make it clear under the coffee menu but, you're right, you can't see that if you click directly on a coffee like best sellers or new items.

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Weight now listed in the description and whole bean/ground options.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Good catch Ted, I knew the answer already and wasn't even thinking about that.

PS - I had a cup of Black Dog this morning :grin: