What's new

Black Label Trading Co. Lawless - CoM Nov 2016 (Cigar of the Month)

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Post your reviews here!

Country of Manufacture: Nicaragua
Wrapper: Ecuadorian Habano Rosado
Binder: Nicaragua
Filler: Nicaragua

Current production sizes:
Robusto 5x54
Churchill 7x48
Gran Toro 6x60

From blacklabeltrading.com:
PREMIUM CIGARS
Black Label Trading Company creates hand crafted premium cigars of the utmost quality in small batch, highly limited quantities. This allows us to meticulously select the finest tobacco from the richest tobacco-growing regions of Nicaragua, Honduras, Mexico and Ecuador. This allows our master blender, expert growers and hand rollers to produce utterly unique cigars of unsurpassed quality and flavor. Finally, this approach to cigar making replaces the standard cigar experience with the Black Label Cigar Experience.

The finest Nicaraguan Cigars. Each cigar is HAND MADE with the highest quality tobacco.

As the name suggests, Oveja Negra (Black Sheep), does things differently.
Starting our own factory in 2015 was a natural progression for us. We needed the freedom to be as creative as possible and to have ownership of every process that goes into making our cigars, ensuring 100% quality from seed to ash.
OUR MISSION: focused on producing small batch premium cigars with attention to detail. Producers of award winning blends for clients big and small.
Oveja Negra offers its clients a factory where small batch production is the norm,
and quality is the priority.
James & Angela Brown live full-time in Nicaragua managing operations.

Prior CoM reviews can be found HERE

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Well we cannot let this be an empty thread....

Who would be down to try one of these? I'll buy them, all i need is a couple volunteers to pay shipping!

Edit: must be willing to review a cigar
Edit 2: I'm going with robusto (no one likes gordos, and Churchills aren't great for winter...)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I won't have the time to sit down and review it or I'd jump all over this and help out. Plus, NY winters......I'm lucky I get a short smoke in now before freezing.

Thanks for thinking of me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol that was my same reasoning for not wanting to take the spot of someone who'd actually have the time to fully review it

Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Lol that was my same reasoning for not wanting to take the spot of someone who'd actually have the time to fully review it
Ummmm, guys? @CVAC085 & @nc_6789, you do know there are places you can go, sit INSIDE, and smoke a cigar. Perhaps you need some gift certificates to local B&M sent your way? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
@Hopduro, probably best to find guys who know how to smoke during the winter.