What's new

Blank Bands

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I have been using Viper139's blanks bands for about a month know and I like 'em a lot. They are real easy to apply evenly, the Avery return address labels fit perfectly on them for legible labeling, and they come off a lot easier than other blank bands I have used.

If any of you are looking for some blank bands for labeling your cigars check out his website and give 'em a try.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I agree. I've been using these bands quite a bit and really like them. I also have some of the bands from the group buy over at CW. They're OK but I find them harder to deal with and it really sucks if you accidentally get the adhesive part stuck on the cigar. I use them for labeling one or two cigars at a time and am handwriting the label. For box quantity labeling Heartfelt's are much better, especially if you're using printed return address type labels over top of the band. My only complaint would be that the self adhesive falls a little short of the end of the band leaving a little loose "tab". It hasn't been a problem for me since I apply my printed label over that to nail it down.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Anyone want to trade some of these blank bands and the "one-cigar" vertical ziplocks for some home roast coffee?

I could use a few more of the bands and baggies....

Viper139

The Bead Man
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
windowrx said:
I agree. I've been using these bands quite a bit and really like them. I also have some of the bands from the group buy over at CW. They're OK but I find them harder to deal with and it really sucks if you accidentally get the adhesive part stuck on the cigar. I use them for labeling one or two cigars at a time and am handwriting the label. For box quantity labeling Heartfelt's are much better, especially if you're using printed return address type labels over top of the band. My only complaint would be that the self adhesive falls a little short of the end of the band leaving a little loose "tab". It hasn't been a problem for me since I apply my printed label over that to nail it down.
Good point on the adhesive. I will have a talk with the manufacturer to solve this for the next batch. Thanks

Thanks for the good words all of you.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I do the same thing as you Brian. Thanks by the way for the tip on using those return address labels, they work great and look much sharper.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have looked at these blank bands before and I could really use a few. The adhesive part is only at the ends right?

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Yes, it is on both ends on opposite sides. The adhesive parts start to overlap at around a 42 ring guage but anything between 42 and 54 they work great.

Viper139

The Bead Man
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Question for those of you that have used them. I am thinking of adding one more size of band. I thought a little shorter to handle the smaller ring sizes, what do you guys think.