What's new

Blending app

YvanheTerrible

Yvan The Terrible
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well wrote myself a little app during my spare time to help me remembering what blending I do and help with labeling. It is very simple but meets my need. Nothing fancy at the moment, have worked the screen size for a tablet but once finished hope to have PC screens also. I sending in this post a link to a downloadable Windows version and if someone had an iPad please pm me and will forward you a version for it.

It is a zip file so please create a directory an unzip the files in it then just run the program to start it.

Here are a few screen shot of it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well wrote myself a little app during my spare time to help me remembering what blending I do and help with labeling. It is very simple but meets my need. Nothing fancy at the moment, have worked the screen size for a tablet but once finished hope to have PC screens also. I sending in this post a link to a downloadable Windows version and if someone had an iPad please pm me and will forward you a version for it.

It is a zip file so please create a directory an unzip the files in it then just run the program to start it.

Here are a few screen shot of it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Looks interesting. When will full version be ready?