What's new

Blooms BIG BOX sale (Pittsburgh, PA) April 21,22,23

Status
Not open for further replies.

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
Blooms bi-annual crazy ass prices sale coming up soon! April 21, 22, and 23. If anyone wants to meet up and enjoy a cigar, come on out. I'll be there for sure. Last time I nabbed LC2015 boxes for around $135 a box in December. Don't miss the deals and stock up on your favorite NC's

Other brands like Fuente, Illusione, Ashton and Tatuaje are more expensive.
Padron too :(
Liga iam not sure.

@Spenny @Wasz @Tom1984 @Agentskull @squaresoft @apnutter @manbearpig @mikeman84 @egledhill @Rexinator989

Last edited by a moderator:

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
Never heard of 1502, but they may. Their humidor is huge and biggest in Pittsburgh. Take a look at street view inside their shop. They have equal storage of their humidor down below to lol

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
While I wouldn't mind picking up a few boxes of AJF new worlds for back porch smoking, my box buying fund is being reserved for TAA releases. Why can't I find a box sale on those...

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
While I wouldn't mind picking up a few boxes of AJF new worlds for back porch smoking, my box buying fund is being reserved for TAA releases. Why can't I find a box sale on those...
Just pay close attention to actual vendors who sponsor our boards. I'm sure one of them will be doing some good taa sales. Hard to expect sales on taa as the fanboys flock to them and buy them all out.

Shoutout to the people who buy from sponsors!

:)

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
As a reminder to all, it's always better to support one of the site sponsors, who support our online family. I understand folks go to local B&M and like to support them also. But, please always remember our sponsors.

Some posts in this thread have been amended, as they do not conform to the rules of the forum about promoting non sponsors and listing discounts. As well as negative comments,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.