What's new

Blooms cigar bogo box sale (Pittsburgh PA)

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Hmmm we gotta figure out a way to pull us outliers together for a herf sometime.
@Tom1984 @apnutter Maybe even let a couple Ohio people show up...
Doubt im able to attend this. Wife works friday night and i work saturday, plus Famous' deals blew any budget i have/had out of the water. After the holidays I'm game for a herf. Let's make it happen.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Maybe we have a little something going on here... Also I'm still planning on being at Blooms on Saturday, but for you guys who can't they do have some of the BOGO pricing starting Thursday morning, just not the whole shebang, just in case you needed some sticks :)

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
What time do the open Saturday? I plan on going down an hanging out for a little but I have to leave by noon for a nephews birthday party.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I was planning on going early and hanging around for a while, beyond that I dunno. Maybe I'll see ya there. I'll be the doofus with glasses, a beard and a grey ball cap with a pens logo in it.

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
3 days away! They extended sale to Thursday, Friday as well. I will be there first thing in morning Saturday for the party @ 9AM.

jkittle99

Josh
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I'll be there 9am to 9:15am. Long enough to grab some boxes, fill a cooler, and run.

Or in @bostoneo time; long enough to smoke 3-4 sticks.
Thats quite a drive for only a 15 minute visit. Are you making this as a special trip, or just sneaking out early so the wife doesnt know you were gone when she wakes up at noon :)