What's new

Blowin' Smoke Podcast?

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Any of you guys listen to these guys? It's not just about cigars, but very interesting dialogue takes place. They come out with an episode about every two weeks, and they are a nice break from my day. Huge sense of humor, and some very vulgar humor as well! (Which I'm a big fan of) :grin:

If you do listen, what are your opinions? And if not, check em out!

http://www.blowinsmokepodcast.com/index.php?action=categorize&cat=Podcast

-Dave

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I listen to DogWatch Cigar Radio ever since I came across it over a year ago. I never miss a week of it. I also listen to Stogie Fresh with Doc ... although, I do not nearly enjoy it as much as DWCR. I have listened to Blowin' Smoke in the past. Not sure why I haven't listened to it anytime, in the past year.:dunno:

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Never heard of it, but will check it out. Im a big fan of DWCR, but always looking for new interesting stuff to listen to on long flights.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love listening to cigar podcasts. Mainly in the car, i have to commute two hours a day.

Blowin´Smoke is good cause it´s funny and the guys don´t take themselves to serious.

Since i´m by myself in the car, the vulgar humor is no problem at all. Not save for work, though.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for telling us about it, Robinsond! I love it, have went back and listened to a bunch of the older ones, too. They have some real "characters" in their cast of cretins. I have signed up on Twitter too, and enjoy the tweets function they have for the days they are recording. Maybe someday they can go livestreaming.

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
It's the only cigar podcast I listen to anymore. I've been on the show twice now (planning a trip up for a 3rd show very soon) and they are a great group of guys. It does have a 'morning show' feel to it, so you have to keep that in mind. Sometimes the humor goes a bit off the deep end-but that's not different than most cigar lounges!

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I love Blowin' Smoke. I also listen to Stogie Fresh 5 and Dogwatch. I like Cigar Dave but can't find the podcasts to download. I don't want to have to stream from their website. I just got an ipod so the cigar content is fantastic and entertaining.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of them costs now, right? Maybe that's the one jsnake was trying to find? Blowin' Smoke is neat since you can go back and download all of them back to show #1 if you wanted to. I put them on my Axim and can listen when doing other stuff.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's the only cigar podcast I listen to anymore. I've been on the show twice now (planning a trip up for a 3rd show very soon) and they are a great group of guys. It does have a 'morning show' feel to it, so you have to keep that in mind. Sometimes the humor goes a bit off the deep end-but that's not different than most cigar lounges!
Hey, I'd like to go back and listen to those episodes. Which show numbers where you on? Does that make you an ex-cretin or a former cretin? :computer:

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Blowin' Smoke is indeed a very good podcast with great technical production. If you're offended by off-color humor, it may be a little too much for you.

DogWatch and StogieFresh are also staples in my iPod - and have been for about 3 years now.

Give 'em all a try.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Glad this post got revived...I haven't really kept up to date on my cigar podcast-ing. Right after class (yes I'm in class right now) I'm gonna go download a few that I've missed. I too have listened to DogWatch, and those who do, you'll be DYING to try the coffee that they are always advertising...and trust me, it's worth it!

OldPirate

From the Michigan Posse
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I try to catch up on Blowin' Smoke every episode. The Michigan Posse stopped in to hang out with the Blowin' Smoke cretins on our way back from CigarFest in 2010.

I also listen to David Diaz (Doc Stogie Fresh) on Stogie Fresh 5 and Dogwatch Cigar Radio with Bob and Dale--but not so much now that the Friday night video chat is gone. That really made the show come alive for most of us.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I try to catch up on Blowin' Smoke every episode. The Michigan Posse stopped in to hang out with the Blowin' Smoke cretins on our way back from CigarFest in 2010.

I also listen to David Diaz (Doc Stogie Fresh) on Stogie Fresh 5 and Dogwatch Cigar Radio with Bob and Dale--but not so much now that the Friday night video chat is gone. That really made the show come alive for most of us.
I agree. The show and the attached cigar club was a great way to feel connected with bob and dale. I like Blowin smoke for the cast. Always a great conversation there. And for Doc you can not match his research in the cigar arena.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I usually really enjoy Blowin' Smoke. I also tend to listen to this podcast more than a lot of others because it's available on Stitcher, which is about the only way I listen to podcasts anymore. I also seem to smoke a lot of the same cigars as they do around the same time. Makes it that much more interesting to listen to.

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Yep, it is truly a solid show. It's got the perfect mix of goofiness and cigars. This is definitely one of my top three cigar podcasts.