What's new

Boli PC

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Very nice review. Haven't had a Boli PC yet, but I've recently had a few other from the Boli line that I've liked (CJ, Tubo #2, and some lonsdales are waiting their turn). I'll have to add this one to the "try" list.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Nice review ironman! These are a tasty little treat I have two cabs of these and may stock up on more! The price is right on these also, 4 bucks a stick thats hard to beat.

Bruce5

--
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
dvickery said:
my favorite smoke...go through a box of 50 a year...start feeling uncomfortable when i have less than 3 or 4 cabs of these.

derrek :D
Some one as sick as me. I have 2 1/2 50 cabbers of these....
Actually sicker than me!
Happen to smoke one tonight as a matter of fact... awesome.
They are about tie with the Party Short in my book.
IMO these come out of there sick period earlier than a lot of cigars.
They age nicely as well.

Coppertop

Hi Ya Fellas
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Funny I was just looking at a cab of these.....trying to decide if I want to pull the trigger on them. I love the CJ and Party Short. I know I want one cab...maybe 2. Damn!!!!!!!!! Somebody want to gift me a few grand :smt030 :smt037

Bruce5

--
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Coppertop said:
Funny I was just looking at a cab of these.....trying to decide if I want to pull the trigger on them. I love the CJ and Party Short. I know I want one cab...maybe 2. Damn!!!!!!!!! Somebody want to gift me a few grand :smt030 :smt037
C-top,
I find the Boli PC more complex than the CJ.

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Had one last night as a matter of fact. It was a little tight on the draw, but all the flavor was there. Wish I had a couple cabs stashed.