What's new

Bolivar Corona Junior

Cigar_Jack

BoM May 05
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Bolivar Corona Junior

The Bolivar Corona Junior hails from Cuba and is a small smoke that packs a wonderful punch. The construction was perfect and I had no problems with the draw or the burn of this cigar.

I'm having a hard time identifying the flavors in this cigar so I had to look for other reviews to try and determine what I might be tasting. It had a bold spicy flavor that left my tongue tingling pleasantly. Underneath the spice I could sense hints of nutty earthiness which stayed in the background throughout the entire smoke.

This is one cigar that burned well past the band and nearly blistered my fingers as I tried to get just one more puff out of it. I was saddened when I finally had to relent and toss it in the ash tray, tempted to light another. I'm giving the cigar a 9 out of 10. A wonderful little spice bomb.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Thanks for the review. Just got a few of these. Think I'll try one this weekend.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just opened a box from oct'99...have had three from the box...a world class cigar for sure.strong as can be and just a flavour adventure from the first puff.

derrek :smt045

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
these are one of my alltime favs.
they come to mind everytime i think of someone spending more than a $100 on non cubans.
i think shit they could have bought a whole box of boli cj's for what they just paid for those n/c's.

just my .02 :smt021

hdking