What's new

Bolivar Tubos No. 2

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I finally smoked the one I had on my way into work this morning. It was from a fellow BOTL and I didn't have the date for it. I am fairly confident it was a youngin'.

Great tasting cigar but a little too potent for a morning smoke. You would think the more I smoke the more I would be able to tolerate the strong cigars but it seems the opposite is becoming reality. It seems that anything with less than two years on it is just too much for me lately. :dunno:

I guess I'm just a light weight. :waving:

shatfield

Toast? Nope, Burnt!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I bought a fiver of these from 98 a couple weeks ago, and they were awesome! I smoked all of them within two days, just couldn't keep my hands off. They were definitely full bodied, but lost a lot of the kick.

Todd, if you can get some with age, they're definitely worth another try.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
windowrx said:
Maybe you're becoming a connoisseur.
I think my tastes are starting to move in the connoisseur direction. I used to like cigars with more spice and punch, but now I like to taste the sublties a bit more. :razz:

Mike

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Can anyone tell me how these compare to the BCJ's? The CJ's are a prety potent little smoke IMO.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
These are very similar to the regular Bolivar PC, they are the exact same size...just a little more in your fave due to the slowed fermentaion, IMO.

Bruce5

--
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Wasch_24 said:
These are very similar to the regular Bolivar PC, they are the exact same size...just a little more in your fave due to the slowed fermentaion, IMO.
I was hoping someone was going to mention this on this thread. I have gone round and round with people...
is it the same cigar or is it different. MRN does not mention a difference between these and the PCs.
He only states they taste similar. Many have said the Tubo #2 is "richer", to which I can agree,
but would tend to think that is because slower aging in the tube.
To date, no one has convinced me they are 2 diff blends. I am waiting for
someone to come back from the factory in Havana.