What's new

Boppa-Wach's Mystery Cigar

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
You guys should be guessing something in the White Owl vitolas. He brought some to Todd's "Farewell to the deck HERF" and the guys were :drool: all over them. I can still smell the grape cigar flavor and remember very well the neat hole in the cap. Thanks for sharing with the brothers Ray! :thumbsup:

(Before anyone thinks badly of Ray, he brought to Todd for a specific reason which I forgot why. Was not to gift out or to smoke. I do remember Mark wanted to try one though and had to be talked out of doing so)

Boppa-Wasch

BoM March '07
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
You guys should be guessing something in the White Owl vitolas. He brought some to Todd's "Farewell to the deck HERF" and the guys were :drool: all over them. I can still smell the grape cigar flavor and remember very well the neat hole in the cap. Thanks for sharing with the brothers Ray! :thumbsup:

(Before anyone thinks badly of Ray, he brought to Todd for a specific reason which I forgot why. Was not to gift out or to smoke. I do remember Mark wanted to try one though and had to be talked out of doing so)
Nope! If you recall, they were tubo's!:peace: :bigeyes: :dunno: :rofl: