What's new

Boston area cigar lounges

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be in the Boston area this weekend (Peabody/Danvers area) and wanted to see if anyone could recommend some great cigar lounges/bars. I would go as far west as Watertown. Thanks!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I'm not familiar with the area at all, but I'll suggest downloading on your phone Cigar Aficionado's "Where to smoke" app and put your location in when you arrive and go from there. The only Boston area shop I know of is LJ Peretti's but I think they focus more on tobacco pipes and in house blended tobaccos. Not sure if they have a lounge or not but might be somewhere cool to check into anyway.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
So there's not a ton in MA in general - its a pain to find much. However if you're in Boston proper hit up Stanza Dei Sigari. If you're into pipes then the LJ Peretti suggestion is great (its like a 20 minute walk from Stanza's).

In the Danvers area maps show:

smokeshopmiddleton.com as likely having a lounge (although only open until 7pm on weekdays and 9pm friday/saturday)
Towne News and smoke shop in Wakefield

reviews seem to be good for both. most of the others look to just have a selection but not necessarily a lounge. hopefully someone local can chime in.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If you are in Framingham....Watch City Cigar has a great lounge area and assortment of good product. Use to be a permanent fixture there when Dan C. ran about 4 different Watch City Cigar businesses around the area...including Waltham, etc.