What's new

Boswells berry cobbler or raspberry cream?

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I know aromatics aren't the most popular around here but I was curious if anyone has any Boswells berry cobbler or raspberry cream kicking around in their cellar? I want to see how it compares to using lane cherry for the Hobbits weed. I can send back a sample as a trade if anyone is interested..

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have boswells pipers pleasure, Christmas cookie, and some other aros. What's your favorite aro so far?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I love aros. All I smoke. I have some mixed berry and strawberry but I have no idea who made them. I didn't think I'd like fruity since I'm more into the chocolate, caramel, coffee flavors. I don't recall how these two are but I have had some others that were fruity that I really enjoyed which surprised me.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I have boswells pipers pleasure, Christmas cookie, and some other aros. What's your favorite aro so far?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
haven't had any boswells actually but if we're just talking aromatics it has to be Trout stream thus far.

I love aros. All I smoke. I have some mixed berry and strawberry but I have no idea who made them. I didn't think I'd like fruity since I'm more into the chocolate, caramel, coffee flavors. I don't recall how these two are but I have had some others that were fruity that I really enjoyed which surprised me.
Only smoke aros? What's your all time favorite?

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Only smoke aros? What's your all time favorite?
McClelland Holiday Spirit which won't be made anymore. I have a stockpile. Rum, cocoa, and pecans and its amazing. They have several other offerings that are near similar. I always enjoy Christmas blends from Peterson, Rattray's, and Kolhasse & Kopp. C&D Autumn Evening in the Fall.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
McClelland Holiday Spirit which won't be made anymore. I have a stockpile. Rum, cocoa, and pecans and its amazing. They have several other offerings that are near similar. I always enjoy Christmas blends from Peterson, Rattray's, and Kolhasse & Kopp. C&D Autumn Evening in the Fall.
I'll need to try holiday spirit then! Oh man in the fall I'm all about Sleepy Hollow.
Ps nice avatar, love me some Alice ! I was a 90s alt kid.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Do you happen to have excess of one you'd send my way? If you have enough I'll send back some hobbits weed. With some tweaking I think I have the recipe down