What's new

BOTL cigars?

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I didn't see anything recent in my search, but I've seen several posts about the Drew estate botl smokes, and was wondering if this is something they plan on making again or if that was a 1 time thing
Thanks bros

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Eric commissioned them a few years ago. And I don't believe he has plans to reintroduce the, again. The first BOTL cigar was done by PDR and the next two by DE. Some brothers have a few of them, but not sure who has any,

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Is it not just going ahead with DE anymore or just a different supplier this time ? Variety is the spice of life lol

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Was actually about to post a thread about "BOTL cigars" with the main question as to why they stopped being released yearly in 2013. I am smoking an OR PDR BOTL (gifted to me by @Hendy, thanks again brother) as I write this post, and have a couple of the DE BOTLs left, and every one i smoked were amazing. Why did the BOTL cigar collabs end in 2013 ? image.jpeg

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
I was a big fan of the PDR BOTL cigar. Being the first release and coming from PDR I think it flew under the radar. While the first DE release was good, it and the subsequent releases attracted a lot of off the board attention that I feel took away from the original spirit of a BOTL cigar.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
It never ceases to amaze me the interest y'all have in the sticks us home rollers are rolling. I shouldn't be surprised considering our love of the leaf here. I don't have the time to roll that I used to, but I'm certainly willing to try and make something happen if the brotherhood has a large enough interest and we get approval from @Eric