What's new

Botl Cozumel Back Island Bar Crawl Pix

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well at least two Botl members were in attendance lol. These were taken in December when Scottsins, his Mrs, and friends showed up in Coz off a Ship. We all piled into my Mexican Farrarieeee' and headed around the island to take the back island booze cruzzze. Stopped at 4 different bars for drinks and cigars, ordered up an 8 kilo grouper that was still moving for lunch,headed to Dannys new bar for Mojitos and more cigars, and then back to down town San Miguel to catch the ship home. I smoked a 99 party lonsdale that was spot on and scottsins a sir winnie. I forget what we smoked at Dannys?

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
nice cigars, nice drinks and..nice ladies!!!

looks like a great time.

scottsins

Official BOTL Consigliere
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I know that at Danny's shop, I smoked a Monte #2 from his stock that was an outstanding smoke.

You forgot many pics though, like the ones I sent you!

scottsins

Official BOTL Consigliere
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
when Mike gets a chance, there will be more pics. y'all have to check out the fish we gorged on for lunch.

by the way, in the group photo, the persons are (left to right):

Mikes, Mrs. Mikes, scottsins, Mrs. scottsins, brother in law Kyle, his girlfriend Hillary.

Quadry

Master Shake
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Thanks for the pics and for making me envious! The bar was closed when we went just a few weeks ago, as our stupid excursion took way too long. Scott you asshole, that looks like a blast I am so pissed at you right now!!!