What's new

BOTL Decals

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Unspecified Bunker in El Paso - status: vagabond

So I made a thing. I want to make them for all you gents but I'm fairly sure it's trademarked and I'm not that kinda guy.

Essentially I want to do two things. Make them for all of you guys and two, fundraise. I can see a way that I can essentially raise money all year with cigar oriented decals that we could put towards OE, or other good causes.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
You should probably get in touch with Eric before you proceed any farther.
This^^^ and I think a while back I tried to see if we could have someone here on the forum make them for us. But it all fizzled out and never took off.

You sparked my interest though. IF Eric approves will they be like other stickers we have maybe got in the past and have just the lettering stick to the object we plaster them to? Or is it like bumper sticker type?

Sorry, I probably explained that horribly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
This^^^ and I think a while back I tried to see if we could have someone here on the forum make them for us. But it all fizzled out and never took off.

You sparked my interest though. IF Eric approves will they be like other stickers we have maybe got in the past and have just the lettering stick to the object we plaster them to? Or is it like bumper sticker type?

Sorry, I probably explained that horribly.

I did message @Eric but haven't got a response. I just happened to be making plenty of other decals today and couldn't help making one more.

To clarify, this is a vinyl decal. Where just the letters adhere to the surface. The vinyl I use isn't the cheap stuff either, 3mm thick and fade resistant vinyl. I've had one decal I made on my car for 3 years now, still looks as new as the day I put it on.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I did message @Eric but haven't got a response. I just happened to be making plenty of other decals today and couldn't help making one more.

To clarify, this is a vinyl decal. Where just the letters adhere to the surface. The vinyl I use isn't the cheap stuff either, 3mm thick and fade resistant vinyl. I've had one decal I made on my car for 3 years now, still looks as new as the day I put it on.

Hopefully we can make something of this if there's enough interest. And you hit the nail on the head with the explanation of the decals.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I want a decal for my MacBook. Something that includes a R.I.P. Harambe with his picture and then a BOTL log and then an awesome American flag and then some JDAMS falling onto some radicals. Like a canvas... of pure American awesomeness.
Thoughts?
Do your thing - all though I think it would be weird to put all of that on a MacBook which is made in China.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Nope, I'm all Apple. But, a sticker with that much glory demands to be put on something American. Like a muscle car, a smith & wesson case, a Weber grill, or a "make america great again" sign.
My make America great again sign was stolen. Probably some gluten free junky took it.

Stickers on an All-American muscle car... that would bring tears to Harambes Eyes. On a webel grill tho... I like that idea.

Did you steal my Make America Great Again sign B Dub?

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I'm still interested in doing this, but I've never been contacted by Eric. I guess I don't rate.

Either way, I've picked up my production of other decals and made some 'cigar bomb' decals that I'll be bombing along with some cigars soon.

If anyone is still interested in the BOTL decal and want to help me make it a fundraiser please let the powers that be know that this non-rate would like to help out.

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
From what I've heard in the past he is typically very busy in real life. It'd be nice if the URL was on it to spread the good word to.

He'll eventually get back to ya, don't fret!