Smoke volume – ample medium
Comments:
/10

Flavor
Richness – medium,
Balance - one dimensional
Strength - medium tofull
Body - medium,

First Third: This cigar is a classic corona gorda sized cigar that is in the round. The wrapper is a meduim chocolate color. With a few small viens in it. No soft spots or bumps. Cut this cigar with my Xiker and it cit very nicely. Tourched it up and I get a good volume of smoke with flavors of wood and earthyness. Cigar burns nice and even and has a long finish that stick with me.

Second Third: The cigar pretty much stays the same thoughout. I would say that during the 2nd 3rd that the earthy flavors while still there are not quite as strong and the woodsy flavor is more dominant. Still smoking well even though I did have to even a side up.

Last Third: Still getting plenty of wood and earhty flavors. One of two puffs I got some good richness out of it. This cigar stayed pretty consistant throughout.

/20

Finish/Aftertaste
Sweetness – light,
Bitterness – light,
Acidity: – none
Saltiness – light,
Finish – medium to long

/20

Summery (your overall impression.

How did this cigar leave you? 16/20
Appearance/Construction 8/10
Burn 8/10
Draw 10/10
Aroma/Bouquet 7/10
Flavor 16/20
Finish/Aftertaste 16/20in

Total score out of 100 points being the perfect cigar. 81/100

I think this cigar needs more time for it to come out and show it true potentual. Those few puff of good rich tobacco makes me thing that. One to let sit for a good 6 months before sampling again.

Reviewer No.2

Review is unavailable

Reviewer No.3

Review No. 6 is a Corona Gordas cigar Colorado Claro wrapper. There were no veins on the smooth, leathery wrapper but there were two little holes in the wrapper. They just seemed like they were surface scrapes so I hoped it wasn’t going to create a problem for the draw. I clipped the well done triple cap and hoped for the best. The pre light draw was loose so I got worried.

It was hard to get any smoke from the cigar because the draw was so loose. The two holes were not leaking any smoke, so it was just the construction of the cigar I guess. What smoke I could get from the cigar was very bland. Maybe I got a cigar that was in a sick period, I’m not sure, but there wasn’t much there that I could take away from the cigar. It didn’t really change much even past the halfway point. I gave it the old college try, but I couldn’t smoke it much after the halfway point so I let it go out. The burn was really weird too. Not straight at all and all over the place.
My guess as to this cigar is Upmann Mag 46. I really don’t know why I’m guessing that, but there it is.
Scores:
Appearance: 8/10
Burn: 7/10
Draw: 5/10
Aroma: 7/10
Flavor: 10/20
Summary: 15/20

Total: 72

Reviewer No.4

Review No. 6 is a Corona Gordas cigar Colorado Claro wrapper. There were no veins on the smooth, leathery wrapper but there were two little holes in the wrapper. They just seemed like they were surface scrapes so I hoped it wasn’t going to create a problem for the draw. I clipped the well done triple cap and hoped for the best. The pre light draw was loose so I got worried.

It was hard to get any smoke from the cigar because the draw was so loose. The two holes were not leaking any smoke, so it was just the construction of the cigar I guess. What smoke I could get from the cigar was very bland. Maybe I got a cigar that was in a sick period, I’m not sure, but there wasn’t much there that I could take away from the cigar. It didn’t really change much even past the halfway point. I gave it the old college try, but I couldn’t smoke it much after the halfway point so I let it go out. The burn was really weird too. Not straight at all and all over the place.
My guess as to this cigar is Upmann Mag 46. I really do

Reviewer no. 5

Time:1:55pm
Breezy, 20mph 72Deg Sunny.
Water to drink.

Pre-Smoke
Appearance and Construction
Color – Claro
Texture – Rough
Cap – Well made
Bunch – firm
Comments:Small sun spot noted
8/10

Aroma/Bouquet
Aroma – None Mild Medium Full
Pre-light Draw – Light spice, Tobacco, nuts
Comments:
9/10

Smoke
Burn
Burn – even uneven tendency to go out thick sharp
Coal – flat pyramid Tunnel
Combustion – complete
Ash color – dark gray
Ash structure - flaky
Comments:
8/10
Draw
Draw - perfect
Smoke volume – Medium
Comments:
10/10

Flavor
Richness – weak
Balance - imbalanced
Strength - mild
Body - thin
First Third
Second Third
Last Third

16/20

Finish/Aftertaste
Sweetness – none
Bitterness – medium
Acidity: – medium, unpleasant
Saltiness – light
Finish – short

16/20

Summery (your overall impression. How did this cigar leave you?)
15/20
Total Points 83/100.
Guess as to what the cigar was that you smoked?
This was my cigar a Punch Punch 07.
I received notes of Burnt Caramel, Cedar on the 1st 3rd w spice and a short finish with a small amount of bitterness. 2nd 3rd was about the same with a good burn line, no touch ups, and a slight salty character. Finish was still short as well.
3rd brought a medium body, more caramel with bitterness leaving cigar and 1 relight towards the end.
I was excited to smoke this cigar because it was mine and I've had them for awhile and haven't had one in a while. Well I have to say I'm heavily disappointed. While this Punch Punch burned well and had plenty of smoke. The flavors were lacking and somewhat bitter. The problem is I don't remember these being that bad? Can they be sick again ????

Reviewer No.6

Review unavailable

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I didn't see my review (thought I was #4 but not this time) so here it is and I got this one right:glassesgr

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blind Review #6

Pre-Smoke
Apperance and Construction-nice wrapper, good draw
Color – dark Colorado
Texture – smooth
Cap – Well made
Bunch –firm
Comments--
9/10

Aroma/Bouquet-
Aroma – Medium
Pre-light Draw – good
Comments: pre-lite draw has a dirt taste
8/10

Smoke
Burn – even
Coal – flat
Combustion – complete
Ash color – gray
Ash structure -solid
Comments:
8/10

Draw
Draw - good
Smoke volume – loads of smoke
Comments:
9/10

Flavor
Richness –little
Balance - good
Strength -medium
Body -medium
First Third--woody. dirt
Second Third--dirt, woody
Last Third--woody, creamy with an earthy finish
16/20

Finish/Aftertaste
Sweetness – none
Bitterness – light
Acidity: – light
Saltiness – light
Finish –medium

16/20

Summery-A good cigar with flavors I just didn't care for today.
17/20

Appearance/Construction 9/10
Burn 8/10
Draw 8/10
Aroma/Bouquet 9/10
Flavor 16/20
Finish/Aftertaste 16/20
Summery 17/20

The cigar had good construction, nice flavor but they were not for me. This could have been the food I ate on the first football Sunday but I think it was because this was a Punch Punch. I'm not a big Punch fan and the dirt taste is a flavor I always attribute to the Punch line of cigars. I rate it an 83 with most coming on construction/draw.