What's new

Boveda Pak

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, I am new here.

What is the proper way to store one of these Boveda paks in your humidor?

On it's side? Flat? Near the cigars ? On top of the cigars? Below the cigars?

Or does it not even matter? Thanks so much!!!

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Welcome to BOTL!

I leave mine flat, on top of the cigars in my travel humi. I have a few laying on different shelves in the humi, not touching anything. I don't know that it really matters though. :scratchhe RonC can answer that question better than me, he is our resident expert on Boveda packs!

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
you can put them wherever they will fit. they can come in direct contact with your cigars. Both Fuente and CAO place the Boveda/Humidipak product in their cigar boxes. Keep the Bovedas in the cello till ready to use. DO NOT OPEN THE WHITE FOIL POUCH.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
you can put them wherever they will fit. they can come in direct contact with your cigars. Both Fuente and CAO place the Boveda/Humidipak product in their cigar boxes. Keep the Bovedas in the cello till ready to use. DO NOT OPEN THE WHITE FOIL POUCH.
Not even for a little taste?

And Watches, :welcome: Try here also so we know who you are :http://www.botl.org/community/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys are great! Thanks for the warm welcome!!! RonC I emailed you about buying some bovedas. :)

I only have one currently.

Also do you put bovedas in addition too the humidor element or is it by itself? THanks so much guys.