What's new

Box pressed what the beef, with Box Presed?

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I heard a lot of guy at my Club say no to Box Pressed Stick, honestly it is just another side to me. I like Torpedo, Tors, Churchills, and thing about a forth favorite size it would be box pressed.

In fact in large ring gauge over "60" box Press rock.

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I love box pressed. They fit in the hand good, between the lips good, and they light up very easily. Some of the best sticks I have had were box pressed. Yum.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Is English your first language?
Nope actually it was not. I am a crappy writer, crappy speller, but I am good at getting facts, and names correct. Use to say thank god for good editors, who made me look great.

Back to the subject of the day. :LOL:

Had an Estaban Carrera Box Pressed that was just wonderful. More on the subject later. :happy:

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I heard a lot of guy at my Club say no to Box Pressed Stick, honestly it is just another side to me. I like Torpedo, Tors, Churchills, and thing about a forth favorite size it would be box pressed.

In fact in large ring gauge over "60" box Press rock.
I was not aware that box press was a size. I thought it was a shape. I don’t care for them personally, especially those that are super square. They don’t fit well between the fingers or the mouth. As the cigar warms up and the moisture increases in the end, they deform and the draw opens up too much. Then the cigar feels too loose and squishy. It always seemed like just a gimmick to me. Unfortunately, some decent cigars only come in that shape (Tat TAAs, Nortenos, New World...). That’s just my personal opinion, but if you like them by all means smoke up and enjoy.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well I doing another box pressed, it an Oliva Torpedo Series "G" Maduro. I would call it a S/M Box Pressed. I would say this Oliva if Round would have started out as a 5" X 50 RG.

My Father has this Box Press I love if it started out Round I would say it started as 6" X 60 RG.

Boxed Pressed do come in different sizes.