What's new

Brotherhood!!

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
Who would have ever thought that people you meet on the internet could have such a profound impact on your life!! I could share many stories, memories, etc., but the most important to me is when I was at the lowest points in my life, my brothers made a point of taking care of me......Chuck flies all the way to Phoenix to meet my plane and be with me, and Randy is there to offer his house and provide support, and every BoM flooded me with calls and support!
You all will never know what it meant to me and how much it helped and continues to help today!!
Thank you brothers!!!!!!!!!!:tiphat::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
i love the brotherhood :smokingme i wouldnt know a quarter of the things i know about cigars if it wasnt for them.. nice post brother.. glad to hear you are back on ur feet!

e-man67

Benny Hill's Understudy
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
It is definately a beautiful thing! You meet a lot of really great folks for sure...it only all peoples could sit down, have a smoke, and resolve their differences the world would be a peaceful place...of course then you have to bomb them!...with sticks of course! :gangfire:

Rating - 100%
106   0   0
That is so cool. I haven't been a member a month yet, but already I have experienced the generousity and comradery on BOTL. Its just an amazing thing that through a hobby we all share exists this type of brotherhood.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Because we know you would do the same for us Mike. You are a damn fine friend and brother.