What's new

BTAC 2017

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
There was some good news it looked like about the release numbers if WLW and George T Stagg.

So the question is. Who's hooking me up?? Hahaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Exactly. It seems there may be an outside chance. But correct me if I'm wrong, but this can be as hard to find as pappy. Yes?

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Exactly. It seems there may be an outside chance. But correct me if I'm wrong, but this can be as hard to find as pappy. Yes?

if not harder to find. I have only had the pleasure of being able to buy a Thomas Sazerac once - 5 years ago just before the bourbon craze made everyone crazy for it. Have gotten lucky on pappy many times, but never BTACs

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
if not harder to find. I have only had the pleasure of being able to buy a Thomas Sazerac once - 5 years ago just before the bourbon craze made everyone crazy for it. Have gotten lucky on pappy many times, but never BTACs
That seems crazy to me. Man. Oh well. I have very few connections that I've reached out to so we'll see. Haha. Hopefully the craziness goes away at some point.

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
That seems crazy to me. Man. Oh well. I have very few connections that I've reached out to so we'll see. Haha. Hopefully the craziness goes away at some point.

+ their secondary value is so freaking high. . At hundreds of dollars a bottle, id rather get a 30yr scotch instead At that point

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Yeah I hear you. And I've been lucky enough to have a couple. George and Van Winkle Lot B. They were incredible but only if you pay retail prices in my opinion. Some incredible bourbons that don't cost that much more than 30-40 bucks

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Yeah I hear you. And I've been lucky enough to have a couple. George and Van Winkle Lot B. They were incredible but only if you pay retail prices in my opinion. Some incredible bourbons that don't cost that much more than 30-40 bucks

Hell, I sold a 10yr & a 12yr lot B for $800. Was an easy decision. If I want that same taste profile, I will just buy Weller

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Still regret not buying a 20yr sitting on the shelf at $90. . This was years ago of course right before the craze

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I gave up on the chase before even trying to be honest. I look at it now, if I stop in to a shop I'll ask "out of curiousity" and maybe one day I'll get lucky and score something for a reasonable price. A local shop by my fiancé's house wanted over $600 for a bottle of Pappy 23 year if I recall correctly? It was a while ago I asked though so my memory is probably shot. They were impressed with what I knew about it but I'm like no thanks. I could get cases of scotch or something else that I enjoy for that price. Plus they had to order it? I thought they get shipped a certain amount and whatever is put on the shelf is it. Which also made me a little suspicious.....

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I gave up on the chase before even trying to be honest. I look at it now, if I stop in to a shop I'll ask "out of curiousity" and maybe one day I'll get lucky and score something for a reasonable price. A local shop by my fiancé's house wanted over $600 for a bottle of Pappy 23 year if I recall correctly? It was a while ago I asked though so my memory is probably shot. They were impressed with what I knew about it but I'm like no thanks. I could get cases of scotch or something else that I enjoy for that price. Plus they had to order it? I thought they get shipped a certain amount and whatever is put on the shelf is it. Which also made me a little suspicious.....
These days that is CHEAP for 23yr . . easily goes for 2k now . . yep . . 2k+