What's new

Built Not Bought: post up your project cars?

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
So in recent threads its become obvious that there are several brothers building or planning project cars. Didn't see a thread on this already, so let's see em! Import, Euro, Domestic, it doesn't matter. Show car, track car, classic, restomod, rat rod, it's all good. If it's got a motor and 4 wheels post em up!

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Uhhh..... Make a project bike thread.... Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ;)

Seriously, I thought about including motorcycles, but to qualify for a project bike you'd have to be more involved than a slip on and sprocket swap. If you've built up a two wheeler though go for it. 8)

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Here's mine. I'll update with some better pics as I get them.

My money pit. 03 Honda S2000. Too many mods to list. Been building it since I bought it new in 03.

My daily. 06 Acura TSX. All Bolt-ons, reflash, and full suspension. Building it since I bought it in 06. I wish it was lower, but it won't make it into the driveway...

My wife's car. 03 Mercury Marauder. One of the first 300As. Bolt on, tune, 4.10s, etc. I love this thing. Building since we picked it up in September 2013 with 63k miles. It's looking much better now...

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I dont have a most recent picture of my car with some of the extras on it but here is my daily driver 2011 Audi S4 that I slowly have been modding. Full suspension (sways, coils, adj end liinks etc), exhaust, sts, lots of cosmetics to make it stand out (rs4 grille, cf valences front and rear, etc) Tune and pulley to come once warranty expires.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I dont have a most recent picture of my car with some of the extras on it but here is my daily driver 2011 Audi S4 that I slowly have been modding. Full suspension (sways, coils, adj end liinks etc), exhaust, sts, lots of cosmetics to make it stand out (rs4 grille, cf valences front and rear, etc) Tune and pulley to come once warranty expires.

Nice! Love the bottom pic. Stay Frosty... Ha ha ha

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Hell yea lol. With quattro and the snow tires combined (even on the 19inch wheel) she is a beast in the snow. I love turning all the traction control nannies off and showing people how to drive in slippery conditions.

Rating - 98.4%
90   1   0

Eddy I never new! That is sexy, my brother was an Audi tech for a long time. Hard to beat and Audi.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Here's what I've had and have.

Bought this 2005 Chevy Colorado.

Did a few mods to it and lowered it a total of 5 1/2 inches in the front and 7 1/2 inches in the rear. This is currently the lowest Colorado/Canyon on the 355nation.

Stupid road construction took my baby out so now I'm starting over with this.

Few other projects I've worked on with my brother.

This thing is currently in Australia.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
iphone 032.JPG
here is my project. its a 1953 ford customline that I have now nosed, decked, shaved and frenched and rounded the door corners. its lowered a lot and is running a freshly rebuilt by me 302 .60 over with 351 heads with a lunati cam. I am about to start the bodywork and paint if time and money allow.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Here's what I've had and have.

Bought this 2005 Chevy Colorado.

Did a few mods to it and lowered it a total of 5 1/2 inches in the front and 7 1/2 inches in the rear. This is currently the lowest Colorado/Canyon on the 355nation.

Stupid road construction took my baby out so now I'm starting over with this.

Few other projects I've worked on with my brother.

This thing is currently in Australia.

Can't see the pass side... Is it a legit herse or ambulance? Either way it's dope as hell! Love the Bride paintwork!