What's new

Bulk boveda 320's

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
“Wholesalers who will only sell to a business” - does it matter what kind of business? Because it just so happens that I am a small business manager, and I could use a few more 320g 65’s, so I’d be down to run a split on these...

How many do we have to order, and what kind of bulk savings are we talking about?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
“Wholesalers who will only sell to a business” - does it matter what kind of business? Because it just so happens that I am a small business manager, and I could use a few more 320g 65’s, so I’d be down to run a split on these...

How many do we have to order, and what kind of bulk savings are we talking about?
No idea as they all require you to register your business with them to login and see quantity and pricing.
Just Google bovada wholesale and several sites will come up.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
Famous has the 6-pack 320g for $108.

The BOTLORG discount works too.
@multi-useless

Has a business and registered with boveda and can now get wholesale pricing and bulk packages.

Definitely a good deal for them.

The Heartfelt beads are finally holding steady at the correct rh for the last week, so unless they become a hassle or unreliable, I will just stick with them.

If not, will switch to bovedas like I have used in everything else for years with excellent results.

Will just have to add them slowly, as I'm not sure how many I will need.

The math says 10 of them for a 74qt container, but have had a couple people say they have only needed a couple in their similar sized coolidors, so I'm a little confused, lol

May be due to the containers being airtight, And the formula I used is for wooden or otherwise not airtight containers

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I was a HF only guy for years but now use a mix of both (…all at 65%…) in my coolers. Depending on the bag they’re in, like the flexibility of putting the beads into odd shaped spaces between boxes. But, also like the sturdiness of the 320 box and being able to stack cigar boxes onto them. If you guys do a split / group buy, I’d be interested.