What's new

BURNING LEAF virgin, NO MORE!!!!!

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Couldn't sleep.....up at 2:30am. Anxious for the interview, Leaf, or BOTH?!?!?!?!

Hope to see some brothers for a fun and relaxing afternoon! Should be there by noon. No need to bring anything to smoke, as I'm locked and loaded!

Jeffrey L.

xddco

The Skipper
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Congrats, Jeff....
theribdoctor and I will be celebrating keinreis' birthday with podman tonight.... in Fort Lauderdale....

ribs, scotch, padron 44/45/46/40/80's on deck... and lots of fine vino... I'll let them pick.....

oh... and more scotch....
then off to Nica tomorrow.....

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Congrats, Jeff....
theribdoctor and I will be celebrating keinreis' birthday with podman tonight.... in Fort Lauderdale....

ribs, scotch, padron 44/45/46/40/80's on deck... and lots of fine vino... I'll let them pick.....

oh... and more scotch....
then off to Nica tomorrow.....
JEALOUS! Have a great time and please tell everyone I say "Hi".

Jeffrey L.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I enjoy reading all the good pub on Burning Leaf and I like to check out BOTL sponsors before I pull the trigger a lot of times.....but, please tell us when you expect Burning Leaf website to get to something approximating a useful web page.
I admit that I've gone to it any number of times and quickly shopped elsewhere because the site is something of a joke and hasn't improved at all in the year or so I've been checking.

Rating - 100%
104   0   0
I enjoy reading all the good pub on Burning Leaf and I like to check out BOTL sponsors before I pull the trigger a lot of times.....but, please tell us when you expect Burning Leaf website to get to something approximating a useful web page.
I admit that I've gone to it any number of times and quickly shopped elsewhere because the site is something of a joke and hasn't improved at all in the year or so I've been checking.
I'm not sure that this has anything to do with Jeff still being a virgin.

:grinFU:

mthhurley

BoM December 2011
Rating - 100%
208   0   0
Probably best just to PM or call Tim (podman) for what you're looking for. I wouldn't bank on any website improvements soon. JMO