What's new

Buying cigars and discounts

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Discounts for BOTL members vary by site sponsor, but please also look at the seller's regular prices too. At PuroCigar.com, we start out with very, very low prices and top that off with a 15% BOTL discount (Code: purobotl15).
Also factor in that we sell a single cigar at the same price as the box price per stick, same goes for 5-packs: no upcharge.
Shipping is another issue. We give you free shipping, all the time, with NO order minimum.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Discounts for BOTL members vary by site sponsor, but please also look at the seller's regular prices too. At PuroCigar.com, we start out with very, very low prices and top that off with a 15% BOTL discount (Code: purobotl15).
Also factor in that we sell a single cigar at the same price as the box price per stick, same goes for 5-packs: no upcharge.
Shipping is another issue. We give you free shipping, all the time, with NO order minimum.
Sounds great

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Also depends on what your looking to buy. Some of the sponsors discounts have "brand restrictions", where as other sponsors have no restrictions on any brands

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
All i can recommend is patience. Don't jump onto boxes until you figure out your palate.
Exactly and excellent advice! And that is why we offer single cigars at the box price per stick. Try any cigar you want and the price is the SAME as the box price per stick. Nobody else does that...anywhere. Build your own 5-packs or line samplers at no add-on cost. Create your own 3-Pack, 10-Pack or whatever you want.

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got around 12 sites I check couple times a week and my cheap self when I see free shipping and some good deals on sticks I like I go ape nuts and start buying stuff. When famous smoke shop has a deal on something you want and you use the discount code from here it makes kings easier on the wallet for sure and their customer service is top notch. At least they have been for me.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you remember I was the guy you talked to this afternoon, you have my business I trust in you operation, thanks again

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Don't forget covering the sales tax for thous of us in California, that's almost another 10% for me.