What's new

Calling Sacramento Brothers!

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
There is Briar Patch in downtown Sac which is closest to you. Decent selection but small lounge and you would need to pay. Also downtown is Casilla's and Hatuey's but they are just house blends. Tower Cigars is awesome but no lounge. Getting out of Sac more north is Tobacco Road which is a great place. If you go even farther north into Roseville there is Perfecto Lounge where you can get cigars and beer and wine. Perfecto is my usual haunt and they do mancave Mondays in which they show a movie (Hitman's Bodyguard tonight) as well as have a cigar special. Unfortunately south of Downtown are just all head shops.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I was recomended tobacco road. Arden is not a bad drive from here. Depending on trafic, 20-30 mins. Do they serve drinks, or should i run by a coffee shop first if i go?

Rating - 100%
93   0   0
At least til friday. Maybe til next friday. My dad had a stroke so i am here helping out a bit. Depends on when they are good on their own. How long are you in reno?
I’ll be back home Thursday evening, but I’ve gotta pick up my gfs bro from the airport that evening.

Might have a little time around 3-4PM to 5-6PM to catch a quick smoke, but she’ll have her little bro all weekend, so I’ll be cooked until that following Monday I imagine. :/

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I’ll be back home Thursday evening, but I’ve gotta pick up my gfs bro from the airport that evening.

Might have a little time around 3-4PM to 5-6PM to catch a quick smoke, but she’ll have her little bro all weekend, so I’ll be cooked until that following Monday I imagine. :/
If i am still here next week i will hit you up.

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
If you ever want to make the trip to Roseville and meet up at Perfecto let me know. I can get there around 3:30 and hang out until 8 or so.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Back out for vacation. Sadly it does not appear that i will have time to meet up with anybody, but i think i am gonna get to swing by perfecto this afternoon to grab a few sticks.

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Back out for vacation. Sadly it does not appear that i will have time to meet up with anybody, but i think i am gonna get to swing by perfecto this afternoon to grab a few sticks.
If you do I believe Chris is working today (young guy with a beard). Make sure to mess with him.