What's new

Can I get some help with these?

usmcpurcell

Dutch
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
These were gifted to me this evening and I’m not experienced enough with CCs to know if they are fake. Can any of you CC experts lend some advice?

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
A good buddy of mine in Cuba gave me a 10-ct box of sig vi's as a way of saying thank you as my wife and I brought a luggage full girl clothes and toys for his children. Same bands no hologram etc....I smoked them with him and they do have the cohiba grassiness to them but to each their own. You hear horror stories of floor scraps etc. But yes to answer the question, from the bands they are "fake" but you never know they still might be enjoyable. Case in point the same buddy gifted me a 5'er of monte petit no.2's the year prior...bands faded, gold foil trim wasn't aligned and off of the white, but they tasted so good...better than some legit reg prod monte's I had smoked in recent times.

Last edited:

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
A good buddy of mine in Cuba gave me a 10-ct box of sig vi's as a way of saying thank you as my wife and I brought a luggage full girl clothes and toys for his children. Same bands no hologram etc....I smoked them with him and they do have the cohiba grassiness to them but to each their own. You hear horror stories of floor scraps etc. But yes to answer the question, from the bands they are "fake" but you never know they still might be enjoyable. Case in point the same buddy gifted me a 5'er of monte petit no.2's the year prior...bands faded, gold foil trim wasn't aligned and off of the white, but they tasted so good...better than some legit reg prod monte's I had smoked in recent times.
Cohiba grassiness just means you haven't let them sit long enough. Once they his 2-4 years old they lose that almost entirely.