What's new

CANCEL Hill Billy Herf 2020

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Whoa whoa!!! What the..!?!

Everyone is just panicking.. It’s probably not even worth panicking over!

Will likely be a non issue by then...

+ we’ll be drinking so much whiskey NO virus could survive!!!! :ROFLMAO:

I mean it’s your call @BradMc , but I think it would be ok...

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I personally think it’s a bit early to make plans that far out in terms of canceling, but okay.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'm sure you have a time frame for cancelling the resort that plays a part in the decision. If they nail you for deposit or rental please let us know.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I'm sure you have a time frame for cancelling the resort that plays a part in the decision. If they nail you for deposit or rental please let us know.
As long as it was Canceled 30 days or before ! So yes 8 days and a % of the deposit would be forfeited ......

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
If you're good, I'm good! We have until the 20th to cancel our room. Wife is restricted to working from home for two weeks and the schools are closed, happy times. Guess it's time to run over to Martin's Wine Cellar for some medicine.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Yeah I was thinking time would tell. A place like that removed from big populated areas, the biggest danger would be if one of US brought it in and exposed the rest. Between incubation times and quarantines anyone sick or at risk of carrying would’ve known and should’ve just not come to the herf. It’s a judgement call that at this point that could go either way and I know it was a tough call but probably for the best since we have a few elderly FOG at risk guys involved stay safe