What's new

CAO America

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
For those who like to CAO line.

CAO INTRODUCES "CAO AMERICA"
CAO would like to wish you - our loyal CAO All-Access subscriber - a wonderful Fourth of July holiday. As we prepare to celebrate our nation's Independence Day, we are excited to announce the forthcoming release of CAO's newest cigar brand: "CAO America."

CAO America will make its world premiere at the upcoming RTDA 75th Annual Convention and International Trade Show in Houston August 4-8. CAO America will be the first 'Pinstripe' style cigar in CAO's portfolio and will be a full-bodied, robust blend. The cigar features two American-grown wrapper leaves: one Connecticut Broadleaf Maduro and one Connecticut Shade. The double-Connecticut wrapper is complemented by a Brazilian binder and features 100% ligero filler tobaccos from Nicaragua, Italy, U.S.A., and the Dominican Republic.

Packaged in 20-count boxes, CAO America will be available in three shapes: Potomac (5" x 56), the torpedo-shaped Monument (6 1/4" x 54), and Landmark (6" x 60).

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I think that this will have to be yet another CAO cigar that I go without trying. I'm not much of a CAO fan, although I would like to try one of the Sopranos smokes.

Cigar_Jack

BoM May 05
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
By looking at the packaging I'm guessing this will fall in the price range of the Brazilia and Italia which are both good cigars for the price. I'll give it a go.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I'm really excited about this cigar. I'm a CAO nut, so my bias is clear. But come on! AMERICA! haha

But really, I can't wait to try it.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I have enjoyed the smokes from CAO. I will try this one for sure.

Flare88

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Speaking of CAO, does anybody know where to get a good deal on 5 pack of CAO saprono associates? I really wanna try em but they are just a bit too expensive for me to pay retail

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
"100% ligero filler tobaccos"

Oh my, that could be potent!

I'm sure I'll buy one, but I'm going to reserve judgement until I actually smoke one. Their last offering SUCKED.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Speaking of CAO, does anybody know where to get a good deal on 5 pack of CAO saprono associates? I really wanna try em but they are just a bit too expensive for me to pay retail
Famous Smoke has a 3 pack of them for $30.75. Not a bad price at all if you ask me.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I tend to enjoy CAO smokes, but I don't usually feel the barber-pole style smokes. Still, I'll give it a try once they release them to stores...December probably.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'll try one for the novelty, even though I'm not a big CAO fan. It might be good.

One thing I can't handle though (and this will actually prevent me from buying boxes, even if I love the cigar) is the size! These ring gauges are getting out of hand. I can't handle the jawbreakers. If it's over 50 it has to be damned good. If it's over 52 I just can't smoke it. Torpedos are a different story, but even those I don't like as much as a good lancero or robusto.