What's new

CAO fuma em corda

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Has anyone else heard about these? I really liked the Amazon Basins and was just getting into cigars when these were going out. Was lucky enough to buy one of the last ones from my BnM before they were all gone. By the time I could afford a box they were gone everywhere. They sound a little different from the basins and probably have less of the "rare" tobacco that made the basins special. Sound a little like a knock off of some kind.
http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/cao-fuma-em-corda-ventures-into-the-amazon-19435

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I heard they were hitting stores this week. Can't remember where I read it. Anyone doing preorders?
EDIT:
at halfwheel
"General says this will be a one-time release offered in two sizes. Brick and mortar retailers received a Robusto (5 x 50, $8.99) while catalog retailers will get a Toro (6 x 58, $10.49). Production of the Robusto size is limited to 3,000 boxes, which will begin shipping later this month."

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Wow. That's interesting how they planned on shipping them out and who gets what vitola.

I'm not sure if anyone is doing pre-orders but keep an eye out here on our site sponsors though as they might pop up and advertise it if they'll be getting them in stock.

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk