What's new

Car Transporters

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Anyone have any experience who can recommend a company for shipping a car across country at a fair price. Need a car shipped from Phoenix to Norfolk and there is no rush to get it here.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I have the Information for a company that has shipped cars got me in the past on my other computer. I'll shoot you a PM with the info later tonight or tomorrow.

Coolbreeze81

Always tired
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Craig Mac, just joined so I may be a little late to your request, but I transport all my cars utilizing ‘Intercity Lines’. It is an inclosed transport carrier that carries a variety of cars/trucks.. I had my ///M3 shipped from MD to TX for a really reasonable amount and the guy updated me the whole way... my car was riding along with a Ferrari F40, Ford GT and a new corvette..

Hope this helps and safe travels!!

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Anyone have any experience who can recommend a company for shipping a car across country at a fair price. Need a car shipped from Phoenix to Norfolk and there is no rush to get it here.
Used to work for a company called Precious Metals out of Bergenfield NJ. I am not sure if he will do a pick up in AZ unless he has multiple cars going there or to pick up from there or if its on his way. He typically has contracts with extremely rare cars or Nascar but I think he will do a pick up if its on the way for him going out west or heading back. Give him a call its worth a shot, all of his trucks are enclosed carriers also. His name is Billy (201) 569-1004