What's new

Career Next Steps

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
A local company found my LinkedIn profile a few weeks ago and they've been headhunting me pretty hard to come lead their Client Success team. I was skeptical at first but after meeting with leadership, I quickly learned and realized that I want to go work for this company. Today, at 2:00 PM CST, I meet with the company’s President to see if I'd be a good fit for their team and for me to get any final thoughts/questions on the table.

I'm excited for what could come from this. (that's what she said)

I’ll keep you posted.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Get'r done sir!!

I've had a head hunter chasing me hard for a role that I might *actually* fit (as opposed to most head hunters who are just looking for your contact) and I finally reached out to her yesterday. Super intriguing but would require me moving my family to N. Carolina. Gonna go through the process and we'll take it as it comes.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Meeting went really well. I love the atmosphere and drive behind the company. Would be a pretty cool spot to move to. I'm in a pretty good spot though; if this happens, great. If it doesn't, and I stay where I'm at, great. Can't lose!

Hopefully they don’t find your posts on this forum!! Lol
I stand behind (giggidy) everything I've said.

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Meeting went really well. I love the atmosphere and drive behind the company. Would be a pretty cool spot to move to. I'm in a pretty good spot though; if this happens, great. If it doesn't, and I stay where I'm at, great. Can't lose!

Giggity is spelled with a T you fool. YOU FOOL!

Rating - 100%
18   0   0

I just hope this don’t cause any conflicts with your position as Dungeon Master in the S&M Dungeon. :D

Jody

Rating - 100%
5   0   0

What an awesome attitude and an awesome position to be in!

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
" to come lead their Client Success team."
what does a Client Success Team even do?
is there an old fashioned name for this function?
Jesus,am I that old??