What's new

Caribbean cigar hot spots?

MICSTOGIE

Gear-Head-Banger
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
So my parents are going on vacation to St. Kitts, Lucia, Tomas, Martin & Barbados. They want to bring me back some cigars & cigar stuff from these islands. Has anyone been to these islands and found “real cigars” or places to get some good cigar swag?

Thanks!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So my parents are going on vacation to St. Kitts, Lucia, Tomas, Martin & Barbados. They want to bring me back some cigars & cigar stuff from these islands. Has anyone been to these islands and found “real cigars” or places to get some good cigar swag?

Thanks!
Not sure where to buy, but one thing I would advise them is NOT to buy cigars from guys on the beach that are in glass top boxes. You don't want to end up with a box of "Cohiba's" that are obviously fake and that you have to toss.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
You can find plenty of real cigars where they are going. They won't be authentic Cuban cigars, but they will be real cigars.

www.lacasadelhabano.com/

Unless this site lists a location of a store in one of the cities they are going to, tell them not to spend any time or money or thoughts on cigars. If they can't walk into an LCDH store, then they will be buying fakes and wasting money.

TMS

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
There is a LCDH on St. Martin on the French Side. Expect to pay about 2x retail. Honestly you would fair much better having them bring you back Rum!