What's new

CA's Cigar Insider sub?

Rating - 100%
152   0   0
I have a subscription to Cigar Aficionado; I think of it more of a "lifestyle" magazine, like Robb report, that covers cigars.

Does anyone have a subscription to CA's Cigar Insider, twice a month e-newsletter? What do you think? They say it has ratings & reviews not published otherwise. The description makes it seem that it's more about cigars. I was wondering if it was worth adding to the sub.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
i get it, and it's interesting. it IS mostly cigars, very condensed format, less "go fly here to this private island on your private jet in your bespoke undies" crap. (classist? me??? NO!)

then again, halfwheel usually scoops them, with better info and reviews, in a more timely fashion. and it's free. so there's that.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
i get it, and it's interesting. it IS mostly cigars, very condensed format, less "go fly here to this private island on your private jet in your bespoke undies" crap. (classist? me??? NO!)

then again, halfwheel usually scoops them, with better info and reviews, in a more timely fashion. and it's free. so there's that.
Another reason why I think Cigar Press will be my new favorite cigar magazine...