What's new

Casa Fuente Pricing?

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Not supposed to be buying anything now but my parents are going to Vegas next week and I have to have them pick me up a few sticks!

Anyone happen to have any recent pricing info so I can prep in advance lol

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
CG is like 20? Lanceros almost 30?

Oh an BBMF were like 120 last time I was there
Thanks chuckles,
Any recommendations on which sticks to grab? Just wanna get the CF sticks, maybe angels share if they have any but don’t really care for the super rare shit lol

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Thanks chuckles,
Any recommendations on which sticks to grab? Just wanna get the CF sticks, maybe angels share if they have any but don’t really care for the super rare shit lol
Based on what I've seen you smoke lately id just tell them to order you a brown bag sampler from CI.

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I suggest you have them pick you up at least one of each from their original, maduro and sun grown. They are all tasty. Don Carlos Lancero too if they have any in stock.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Reminds me of Jr. High and trying to get a girl to give up the cookie. Lots of kissing and touching but never got to butter the muffin and leaving unsatified.
Just a reminder that life is full of disappointment.

Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I walked in there last time I was in Vegas and after seeing the inflated prices I passed. I’d of grabbed some of the lanceros if they had any in stock, but those prices will damn near give you a mild heart attack.

Put them dollars to work in the new house bro, you’ll be glad you did later on. :)

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
@nc_6789 bro, you live in Jersey right? Time to man the fuck up and make the 2 hour drive to Philly for Fuente Mania. It’s Thursday and Friday October 18th and 19th this year. Get there early on the first day and get all the Fuente nonsense you can handle. Angel Share, Casa Fuente and lots of equally silly over rated shit all at the best prices around.

Last edited:

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
@nc_6789 bro, you live in Jersey right? Time to man the fuck up and make the 2 hour drive to Philly for Fuente Mania. It’s Thursday and Friday October 18th and 19th this year. Get there early on the first day and get all the Fuente nonsense you can handle. Angel Share, Casa Fuente and lots of equally silly over rated shit all at the best prices around.
I can’t take off during October-December 7th man, our busy season at work but I may have to get a mule, smart man you are brother