What's new

casa fuente

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
does anyone know where to order casa fuentes cigars? i know vegas has them however im trying to order them online.they are fabulous!

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Looks like they're mostly a store exclusive for that store in vegas.

But apparently Atlantic offers some options, but out of stock. I'd sign up for the "notify me" there.
http://www.atlanticcigar.com/cigars/arturo-fuente-casa-fuente.asp

and the other place I would check is "Holt's"

Heheheh, you just have no idea how much self control it took not to send you an LMGTFY link for this.... ;)

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I'm surprised they're even available at a vendor online. I've only seen them being muled by someone who was there visiting and stopped in for a smoke. Plus, if my memory is correct, they limit the cigars 2 per person.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Second on the surprise to see them at a vendor online. I always thought they were exclusive to the store, but looking at those prices on Atlantic, I'm curious as to how they get them. I don't remember the exact prices (I was just there a couple weeks ago but the whole time was a blur) but they seem significantly pricier on Atlantic than at the shop.

I think you can buy more than two, as I bought a few each of various vitolas. Looking back, I should have bought more.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
My guess is Atlantic buys a bunch when they’re in Vegas, and then resells them on their site. Holt’s get them once a year for their event due to their relationship with Fuente. Best advice: go to Vegas, or next time a friend is there have them bring some back.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
My guess is Atlantic buys a bunch when they’re in Vegas, and then resells them on their site. Holt’s get them once a year for their event due to their relationship with Fuente. Best advice: go to Vegas, or next time a friend is there have them bring some back.
Are they really that expensive for just one of their smokes??? :unsure:

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Fuente Fuente (5.6x46) were $475 for a 25 box when I was there in June. Lanceros were $24 each I think and they limited me to 4 per each box purchased. Salesman was a douche bag so maybe if you get someone cool you could score a bundle of Lanceros when purchasing a box or two which was my goal.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vegas it is! Lol thanks